Basic Food Safety for Food Handlers (Level 2)
This Basic Food Safety eLearning course from FSHAP is designed to provide you with the solid foundation and practical skills needed for safe food handling in catering and food service operations.
In this interactive online training, you will learn how to control the risk of hazards that can cause foodborne illnesses, as well as the essential hygiene requirements and food safety practices recommended throughout the Flow of Food from purchasing to serving.
Completing this course will help you fulfill your roles and responsibilities as a food handler and contribute to protecting your customers’ health and safety. This online food safety training will also help your business comply with food safety laws and regulations.
Who Should Attend
- All Food Handlers, waiters and chefs
- Anyone working in a catering or food service setting
- Food Business Operators (FBOs)
- Food and beverage Managers and Supervisors
- Suppliers of food business establishments
- Food delivery personnel
- Food Auditors and Inspectors
- Food Safety Practitioners
- Health and Safety Officers
- Students of culinary, hospitality management, food science and other food related courses
- Anyone interested in practicing and gaining knowledge on food safety
Key Benefits of Completing this Basic Food Safety Course:
- Have a competitive edge when applying for a new job
- Help your business comply with food safety laws
- Better engagement and contribution to your organization’s food safety culture
- Build your professional career in the field on food service and hospitality
- Prepare yourself for higher level of food safety training like HACCP
- Avoid food poisoning incidents and have less customer complaints
- Study anytime, anywhere on any device at your own pace
Course Delivery and Contents:
Interactive and Game-based Activities
Course short quizzes
Ability to contact course tutor
Course Duration, Access and Expiration:
This Basic Food Safety online course is designed to be completed within 8 hours, but you will get 3 months of full access to the course.
Part 1 Basic Food Safety for Food Handlers
Part 2 Basic Food Safety for Food Handlers
Part 3 Basic Food Safety for Food Handlers
Special Discount until Mar. 31, 2022!